3/15/10

You couldn't write better material than this

THIS IS MY LIFE, I shit you NOT

In an attempt to resurrect this blog I'm going to leave everyone with the following:

I work retail, therefore I hate everyone (especially tourists from other countries and dancers).
While at said go-nowhere job I...I can't even describe this properly. I'm going to give everyone the verbadum blow by blow.

Me *answering the phone* :"How may I help you"
Customer on phone: "Hi, I'd like some boy's tap shoes in size 8 1/2"
Me: "Are these for a little boy or an older boy?"
Customer: "There's no age"
Me: "Okay but there's a big difference from a 3 yr old's 81/2 and a 13 yr old's 81/2"
Customer*obviously pissed off at me*: "It's for a PUPPET!"

.......

Apparently I fit puppets in shoes now. Thus is my suck-tastic life.

Ponocchio wears taps shoes. Who knew.

No comments: